Floor Mat - Stone Grey
Our extra-large silicone mat was specifically designed to sit under highchairs during mealtimes. The non-skid material not only keeps the mat in place, but also keeps your baby from using body motion to scoot lightweight highchairs across the room.
- 100% FDA food-grade silicone
- 100 cm x 100 cm (39 in x 39 in)
- Flexible so you can roll or fold when not in use
- Children’s Creativity Mat: Protect your table or countertop when enjoying messy activities like clay, paint or glue.
- Assembly Play Mat: Non-slip surface is useful for model making, jewelry creation, lego building, and puzzles.
- Baking Mat: Non-stick surface is ideal for kneading, rolling dough, assembling cake decorations and pastries.
- Craft Mat: Heat-resistant surface is perfect for hot glue guns or heat embossing. Sticky adhesives peel right off!
Silicone is durable but not cut-proof, so do not use as a cutting surface. Some craft items like permanent marker may not wash off. Please note, while we have done our best to accurately represent the color, the mat will look different in various lighting.
Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle setting. Avoid harsh spot-scrubbing, and use a phosphate-free detergent for longer color life. Tumble dry on a low temperature or permanent press setting.
FDA grade silicone is highly resistant to staining. In order to avoid temporary discoloration, wash immediately after use. To clean, simply rinse with warm soapy water. You can also place in the top rack of the dishwasher, just make sure it isn't too close to the heating element. If you do notice staining, continue using and washing for a few days. Typically the discoloration completely disappears on its own. Please note, fading may occur if silicone is left in direct sunlight over an extended period of time.
Pro Tip: We recommend putting the placemat back on the tray while wet then letting it air dry before the next meal. This trick gives it a little extra stick!
The bamboo footrest can be cleaned with a damp rag or soap and water as needed.