My First Exercise Book
My First Exercise Book is a beautiful and fun photography board book designed to motivate parents to be active with their young kids. The photos in this book all include children and adults exercising together with short explanations and tips on how to perform each exercise. The result is a perfect way for parents and kids to get up and actually try out the exercises in the book.
- Introduces healthy habits at a young age
- Fights childhood obesity by teaching kids how to exercise
- Inspires a lifelong desire to be active
- Gives parents a tool to train by example
- Encourages parents to spend quality time with their kids and be more involved in their lives
About the Book:
- Includes 19 foundational exercises, including push-ups, squats, lunges, and jumping jacks
- Intended Audience: Fun for all ages but specifically designed for children 1 to 7 years old
- Book length: 38 pages
- Book size: 7.5” by 5.5”
About the Authors:
Fitness guru and entrepreneur, Brent Kruithof, loves to exercise with his kids. His family workout videos have over 50 millions views and are often featured on media outlets around the world. Brent and his wife Katie’s passion for family togetherness inspired them to create a fun and colorful children’s book which not only promotes strong bodies but strong families too.
My First Exercise Book includes only exercises that use body weight resistance, which is the safest way for kids to workout. This book includes the foundational exercises that have been included in physical education classes for decades because they are not only safe for kids, but they are vital for the proper health and develop of young people.